Job description / Role
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Executive
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Career Level: Entry Level
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Founded in November 2012, the SAP Training and Development Institute (SAP TDI) strives to support in the creation of sustainable work possibilities by boosting the business system knowledge and entrepreneurial mindset of students, young graduates, and the experienced workforce in the region. By offering a host of programs tailored to bring SAP business skills to those who have a cultural and social understanding of a local region, the SAPTDI's initiatives help talented minds not only to find jobs but also to establish their own companies by nurturing their entrepreneurial mindset. Furthermore, SAP TDI serves as Think Tank for knowledge exchange, co-creation and co-innovation. Operating in a fast-paced "start-up" environment, The SAP TDI requires employees with hands-on and multi-tasking mentality.
The mission of the Recruitment Team at the SAP Training and Development Institute is to attract and source talent (primarily student and graduate level) for the several training programs and initiatives of the SAP TDI.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This entry-level position will support the recruitment activities for the SAP Training and Development Institute. As individual contributor, the Recruitment Associate will support the Head of Recruitment and take over well-defined activities to help program manage the recruitment campaigns and events.
The role will be limited for a duration of 12 months; with an option to extend thereafter. As Recruitment Associate for the SAP Training and Development Institute, major responsibilities will include:
- Supporting daily recruiting operations independently
- Ownership of operational process in recruiting, including but not limited to:
Build Candidate Roster
- Review incoming applications and pre-qualify according to given selection criteria
- Carry out phone interviews with applicants following a clear recruitment process and interview questionnaire - ensure quality and quantity according to given expectations
- Administer assessment tests (e.g. cognitive, PI) for pre-qualified candidates
- Build roster of candidates that pass all pre-assessments and are ready to be invited for assessment center
Assessment Center Support
- Ensure Assessment Centers are planned
- Drive logistics/operational setup for Assessment Centers
- Ensure all eligible candidates are invited, track responses and be point of contact for all candidates
- Ensure all required documents are prepared for the assessment center
- Track and follow up on results of assessment center
- Ensure all selected candidates receive engagement letter on time ahead of training program start
- Ensure all HR system requirements are met
- Track engagement letter return and candidate feedback, follow up with candidates
- Closely engage and follow up with HR on contract creation
- Ensure all administrative HR steps are accomplished on time
- Provide support in preparation of Orientation Day (Day 1 of each training program batch)
Promote the Program/Sourcing
- Support in creating and initiating recruitment adverts on job portals, university campuses etc.
- Liaise with different stakeholders (e.g. universities, government agencies.) to access CV/Unemployment databases for CV sourcing
- Promote the Training Programs at Career Fairs/Career Days/ Interviews
- Support and conduct interviews when required including travel to various countries
In That Capacity
- Executes standard and non-standard (less complex) tasks alone
- Acquires deeper knowledge about processes, executes professionally and uses his/her initiative in situations
- Ensures successful execution of the internal processes
- Experience in conducting both telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Takes over additional tasks (e.g. smaller projects, project management)
- Seeks proactive feedback/works proactively to identify opportunities for improvement
- Very good organizational skills and an ability to keep track of tasks, responsibilities and deadlines
Education And Qualifications / Skills And Competencies
- Bachelor degree in Business and/or related study with emphasis on HR.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a Recruitment-related role.
- Proficiency in MS Office and common recruiting software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus.
- Strong project management skills, detail oriented; must be highly organized with the ability to manage towards multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Able to build strong relationships, is results driven and self-motivated.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Swisslinx Middle East
Ignite Search & Selection
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|
HR Office Manager
BAC Middle East