Job description / Role
• Consultation with clients / main contractors to discuss, resolve and design major structural scaffold design requirements.
• Design drawings, calculations and detailing of structural scaffolds in accordance with current UAE Standards to allow construction of structural scaffolds for all sites.
• Provide guidance and support internally to ensure that all scaffolds are compliant with legal requirements and industry standards
• Design drawings, calculations, and detailing of structural scaffolds
• Adhering company's internal process and procedures.
• Developing and maintaining close working relationships with clients and operational team members.
• Ensuring all designs adhere to the latest codes of practice, UAE regulations and Company policies
• Apply engineering knowledge to analyse the structural integrity of scaffolding and temporary works structures.
• Assess and design-out hazards where possible within the design process and propose effective.
• Control measures for the reduction and elimination of risk.
• Complete site surveys with follow up reporting and hand over of specialist structures Requirements, collect and assess site information, liaise with clients...
• Supervising staff and Managing the scaffolding yard
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Qualification in Civil Engineering/Structural Engineering
• Experience in AutoCAD software
• Strong communication skills
• Possess a customer-focused approach to tasks
• Valid UAE Driving License
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|
Project Manager - Construction
Project Engineer - Construction
Draftsman & CNC Cutting Supervisor
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jun|