Job description / Role
A leading bank in Abu Dhabi requires an SCCM Consultant for an ongoing contract period, initially for 6 months to be based in Abu Dhabi.
• Provide end user support within the organization’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
• The role also troubleshoots problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provides end-user assistance where required.
• Experience on Microsoft technology specially SCCM
• Professional qualification in Computer Science/IT related field.
• Specific knowledge of banking related computer systems and operations.
• Solid Experience with Apple products, OS, and Software.
• Familiarity with AV and VC systems.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
• Familiarity with service desk tool usage.
• Good communication and inter-personal skills.
• Good documentation skills.
• Familiarity with Banking Law and Practices.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.