Job description / Role
Brief Detailed Description
• Prepare schedules for the assigned channels on time and with100% accuracy:
- In accordance with Channel guidelines
- According to the defined steps / polices for the channel
- Meeting the marketing guidelines to achieve target audience
- Ensuring creativity on presenting schedule
- Informing all relevant parties of the change in the planned schedule, if any
• Liaise with Planning, Brand Management, Media agency Library, Transmission and Acquisition
- Obtaining actual programming and version to be used
- Ensuring promotions and continuity are delivered on time and checking on the validity of the promo
- Ensuring commercials and sponsorships are booked into right program
- Ensuring programs are ready 24 hours before transmission day
• Liaise with segmenting dept to ensure all programme files are segmented and ready for transmission.
- Liaising with acquisition for missing media
- Be fully observant for any time codes error in the programme
- Ensuring all programme files are available and right aspect ratio are used by transmission as per the schedule
• Ensuring all promotions and continuity elements are rightly placed in schedule
• Update BSS database with 100% accuracy
• Perform other tasks or duties as and when required
• Be prepared to work long hours and weekend.
• Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication & Media
• 2 years of Experience as Scheduler in Media Industry
• Preferably has knowledge in Broadcast Master 8.
• Attention to detail and fully focused.
• Organized and having pleasant character.
• Experience in understanding and developing programming strategies in reference to TV targeted audience behaviors characteristics & trends, and competition
• Advanced IT skills
About the Company
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV and radio network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya news channel and New Media platforms. The group has expanded significantly in the last several years moving from one TV and radio channel to ten TV, four radio channels and a range of broadcast and news service companies. Additionally the Group operates a number of successful websites and is aggressively expanding its internet and multiplatform operations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
Petrochem Middle East
Personal Assistant to UHNWI
Irwin & Dow
Administrative Assistant (Project Coordinator)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|
Administrative Assistant – Real Estate
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai