Job description / Role
• To collect, review and discuss Work Order inputs like priority, description of work, functional locations etc, with the respective
• Planner to ensure and plan for timely availability of all resources ie manpower, material reservation.
• Continuously monitor and report on project status by producing charts, reports etc.
• Keep track of all on-going works from a planning perspective and produce look ahead plans as required.
• Prepare Manpower and Equipment Schedules in close collaboration with Projects Manager.
• Preparing Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Reports for the Project.
• Preparing Monthly Meeting Presentations and various documents/calculations for planning purposes.
• Providing analysis and recommendations as to corrective action based upon planning data.
• Bachelor Degree required (Engineering degree preferable)
• Software Skills: MS Office, MS Project, MS Access & Primavera
• Minimum of 5 years in relevant Planning, Scheduling, and Monitoring & Controlling projects by effective use of Project Management Software’s such as: Primavera, MS Projects and Spread Sheets.
• Must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills, including report writing.
About the Company
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage.
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||30 Dec|
Planning & Cost Control Engineer
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jan|
Senior Planning Engineer
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Planning Engineer (Electrical)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Dec|