Job description / Role
Greenfield International School is seeking an experienced Data Manager to join their school as soon as possible.
The Data Manager reports to the Head of School Improvement and is responsible for collecting, producing and reporting on all school data, alongside managing school applications and the examinations processes in the school.
• Undertake all examinations entries in school
• Communicate with teachers with regards to student entry
• Communicate with students with regard entry/timetable of exams
• Responsible for organising and running all exams (in liaison with staff)
• Produce the Invigilation/Proctor timetable (In liaison with staff)
• Administration of ‘On Line’ services from Exam Boards
• Administration of school ‘base line testing’ – CAT/MAP/ISA
• Administration of TIMMS and PIRLS and/or PISA testing
• Assist with analysis of all external examination results
• Assist with production of internal school data, whole school and department data for analysis
• Assist with production of data for school SEF – DSIB/Ithica/CIS/BSO
• Monitor trends and anomalies within the school
• Responsible for statistical reporting on ‘base line’ testing/TIMMS and PIRLS/PISA data
• Support the Principal and SLT with appropriate and accurate data for various reports to Taaleem Central Office, KHDA etc.
• Produce relevant data for school report cards
• Manage and maintain the School Information System (iSAMS)
• Manage and maintain the school assessment and tracking systems (iTRACK, Go4Schools, Managebac)
• Manage and maintain other supporting school applications as appropriate
• Prepare and manage academic year start and end processes
• Coordinate the integration and ongoing development of relevant data, processes and procedures into the school’s existing information management infrastructure
• Assist the setup and maintenance of the School Timetable in iSAMS
• Setup and maintain new iSAMS modules
• Setup and manage user accounts and permissions
• Monitor user access and security
• Provide support to system users for general tasks
• Import Assessment data (e.g. CAT4, GL Progress Test and internal assessment data)
• Liaise with the IT Department regarding all technical aspects of the applications in school e.g. implementation of new systems and/or modules, upgrades, maintaining users and accounts, troubleshooting issues.
• Develop standard operating procedures and best practices with regard to ongoing maintenance and usage of the ISAMS, including providing written protocols and guidance to relevant stakeholders.
• Provide feedback on integrations between systems.
• Provide training and support as needed to various stakeholder groups in the use of the system, including in-service training for new teachers
Greenfield International School
Greenfield international School (GIS), founded in 2007, is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World Continuum school. It is one of only a handful of schools in the world authorised to offer all four IB programmes: The Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP), Diploma Programme (DP), and as one of the first schools in the United Arab Emirates, the IB’s Career-related Programme (IBCP). With more than 80 nationalities in the student body, it is a diverse and truly international school. Our commitment to setting high standards for all students is reinforced by placing the IB mission statement at the centre of our school.
At GIS we are recognised for rigour and excellent quality of teaching and learning. We embrace our international and cultural diversity and strong sense of community.
• Hold a Bachelor Degree in data analysis, statistics or other related disciplines
• 3 years’ experience working in a data administration environment such as a school, College or University or a related business environment dealing with data and statistics
• Efficient in IT (Excel spreadsheets etc.) to support all the data needs of the school
• Ability to explain and understand data trends to employees
• Ability to use data to support the school in its development
• Exhibit exemplary written/ spoken English (Arabic is an advantage)
• Demonstrate competence in computer technical skills using Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and other related programs/ software for educational and business office use
• Hold excellent organisational and interpersonal skills to aide in daily contact with a diverse multi-cultural population
• Ability to multi-task and work creatively, independently and under pressure
About the Company
Taaleem's main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Office Manager / Administrator
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|