Job description / Role
- Physical/medical examination of students.
- First Aid and emergency care.
- The prevention, and control of communicable diseases and the maintenance of all records and reports.
- Providing medical assistance and advice to students and staff.
- Maintain students’ medical files
- Conduct frequent “Overall well-being Awareness Campaigns” such as: Healthy eating, Personal Hygiene, Physical fitness etc.,..
- Ensure the school is updated on current medical practices and compliant with DHA. regulations.
- Report outbreak of seasonal/epidemic diseases to DHA. as required.
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Medicine or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years’ experience within Pediatrics or related field.
- A valid DHA License will be required or an eligibility letter.
- Fluency in English Language, in addition to Arabic (Preferable).
About the Company
The Beaconhouse group has almost 308,000 fulltime students in eight countries and is possibly the largest school network of its kind in the world. Established in November 1975 as the Les Anges Montessori Academy with 19 toddlers, Beaconhouse has since grown into an international network of private schools, imparting distinctive and meaningful learning to students all the way from birth – through its partnership in Pakistan with Gymboree Play & Music – to post-graduation, through Concordia Colleges and the Beaconhouse National University.
Of these students, close to 101,000 study at the group’s flagship network, the Beaconhouse School System, in Pakistan as well as overseas, while the remaining are largely enrolled at The Educators, a parallel school network operated by the group.
The Beaconhouse of today is thus much more than just a stand-alone school. Through distinct and independent divisions across multiple destinations including the UK, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Oman, the UAE, Pakistan and Belgium, it caters to the education and training needs of a large and diverse group of individuals of varying ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, and nationalities, with its activities also extending beyond education in some countries.