Job description / Role
The Arbor School is a growing school situated near the Dubai Marina area of Dubai, in the UAE.
The school opened in September 2018 and currently has over 550 children on the register. The school offers the National Curriculum for England with a focus on Ecoliteracy, Sustainability and Environmental Justice which are incorporated into the curriculum across all year groups.
The school has a diverse student body with children from over 50 countries, creating a truly International environment.
We are currently looking for an outstanding School Doctor to join the team in August 2021.
• The School Doctor will be responsible for overseeing the provision of professional and timely basic medical services to students, staff and others whilst in the school’s care, ensuring that the school consistently complies fully with all applicable Dubai Health Authority (“DHA”) requirements; and working alongside an experienced School Nurse to continually improve the efficiency of the School Clinic’s operations with respect to the management of health records and care plans, medical care, critical incidents, and health education.
THE ARBOR PROMISE
Arbor staff are a part of a community which is inclusive, fun-loving, and active. Arbor staff enjoy authentic friendships with their colleagues, positive relationships with school leaders, who care for their wellbeing, and are a team in the true sense. Arbor staff are resilient in the face of challenge, are stable and calm in the face of change, and creative and flexible when solving problems. Arbor staff bring their passions and interests to enrich our school and are clear that there is an expectation to do so. We commit to meeting agreed deadlines, to communicating proactively with an assumption of positive intent and share a passion to provide an education of the highest quality to our students.
REQUIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Native - level English language skills.
• Medical Degree from a reputable university.
• Valid DHA License.
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in medicine, preferably in a school environment in Dubai.
• An appreciation for environmental sustainability and the value of nature
Competitive remuneration package including a competitive salary, private medical insurance, discounted schooling allowance at the Arbor School, and end of service gratuity as per the UAE Labour Law.
• An up-to-date CV with a recent photograph to be included.
The Arbor School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective safer recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to CV and qualification checks, interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
All appointments are subject to the approval of the Dubai Health Authority and the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation.
About the Company
The Arbor School is an ecological school delivering the National Curriculum for England focusing on ecoliteracy, sustainability and environmental justice, from FS1 to Year 8.
Our facilities are both outstanding, unique and include six climate-controlled biodomes, learning and reflection gardens as well as an extensive provision for both sports and the arts.
By joining the Arbor School you will be part of a supportive team of staff that is willing to go that extra mile to foster a positive, caring and compassionate learning environment, which is anchored by a deep sense of environmental justice and sustainability.
A Leading Medical Centre In UAE
General Physician - Part Time
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
Specialist/Consultant Family Medicine
Global Human Capital Group (CHCG)
|UAE-Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|