Job description / Role
School Receptionist - The Arbor School
This is an opportunity to join the team of a new, premium, full age-range school in Dubai which will open in August 2018. Operating to the English curriculum, the school will have, as its core philosophy, an emphasis on ecological education, education for sustainability and inclusion. The facilities shall be outstanding, and include bio-domes, learning gardens and extensive provision for both sports and the arts.
We therefore seek exceptionally hard working and motivated team members, who view a founding school as an opportunity to take an important role in shaping a truly outstanding education. Starting in the primary phase, we are looking to recruit staff who are willing to go that extra mile, and who can form excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and students. All our staff shall play a key role in fulfilling the school’s mission in ensuring that The Arbor School fosters a positive, caring and compassionate learning environment, which is anchored by a deep sense of environmental justice and sustainability.
The Arbor School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to CV and qualification checking, interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
Required Candidate Profile:
• Diploma Degree in Business Management or a related field.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience.
• Fluency in Arabic is a plus.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
• Proficiency in Computer literacy, especially MS Word and Excel packages.
• Effectively handling telephone enquiries, parents, guests and general correspondence.
• Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed and accuracy.
• A sense of humour and excellent work ethic.
The Arbor School reserves the right to appoint a candidate before the termination of the advertisement date, so early applications are encouraged.
About the Company
Praxis Established in 2016 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Al Mutatawera Gulf General Trading (MGGT), Praxis is an educational services company that builds and operates full-age rage schools in the Gulf (GCC) region.
Customer Service Representative
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Green Gulf Careers
Customer Support Executive
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE