Job description / Role
- Job duties include preparing budgets, developing academic programs, establishing performance goals and objectives for the school and for teachers and keeping records.
- A school supervisor may also monitor students' progress, keep teachers trained and motivated, formulate mission statements, visit classrooms to evaluate teaching methods and provide performance standards for teachers and other employees.
- They prepare reports on student attendance and performance.
- School supervisors or principals are also responsible for making sure the school adheres to local, state and federal education standards.
- Often this includes overseeing annual or semi-annual testing as well as preparing reports on students' performances and initiating test preparation for students and teachers.
- Supervisors are also responsible for disciplining students.
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with School policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Diploma/Certificate in relevant field
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
About the Company
Athena Education is a leading and progressive education provider in UAE, promoted by eminent individuals with passion and strong commitment towards excellence in education. From the humble beginning of a single Nursery school in 2007, Athena today owns and manages a total of seven schools and two nursery schools in the UAE. The vision of Athena is to create its own brand of schools, as centers of excellence in education catering to UAE nationals and expatriates
The mission is to prepare, ‘Athena learners’ as distinct from others, so that they (1) lead their own learning (2) Think deeply and seek solutions, (3) Respect everybody and the world around, (4) Live in balance with nature, (5) Use contemporary digital technology, including artificial intelligence and (6) Articulate with passion using high level English .
Athena has a strong Athena Academic Board (AAB), consisting of eminent educationists who have a strong and successful track record of leading and improving schools & learning, internationally and in the UAE. The AAB will be working through the school leaderships to achieve rapid progress in learning outcomes of students in all our schools.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|