Job description / Role
You'll be part of the Content Marketing team. We’re about making every piece we produce engaging, rich, and effective so that our audience will read, connect, and act.
As an SEO Specialist at Deriv, you will plan and implement SEO strategies to scale our traffic and our brand online footprint to new heights. You will improve our organic search rankings across our websites and throughout our content marketing efforts. While expertly managing your time to work with different teams across multiple offices, you will plan and execute both on-page and off-page SEO to intensify our brand visibility.
- Research and analyse trends to identify the most cost-effective SEM methods and the best SEO strategies for different products and services.
- Stay abreast of the rapid technological developments in your field by keeping up to date with search engine algorithms (especially Google’s) and studying avant-garde SEO trends.
- Implement strategies to increase inbound traffic and build our online presence in target markets.
- Thoroughly monitor our website traffic and tweak SEO campaigns to improve traffic i.e. ensure our website is listed within the first search results page of leading search engines.
- Monitor and report on the progress and effectiveness of our SEM campaigns and website.
- Work closely with other teams to achieve marketing objectives.
What you have
- 4+ years of experience managing organic search efforts in SEM
- Experience in technical SEO
- Experience in writing SEO driven content for advertising campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, and the like
- Experience in working with semantic core and keyword optimisation
- Experience in reporting on SEO activities and maintaining website pages
- Familiar with advertising formulas such as conversion rate (CR), click-through rate (CTR), return on investment (ROI), lifetime value (LTV), average revenue per user (ARPU), etc.
- Current country of residence: UAE
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What’s good to have
- Education in the field of online marketing
- Experience in gaming or financial markets
- Experience in managing an agency
Who you are
- A friendly, approachable person who aims to help anyone who needs it
- A spreadsheet lover with a passion for strategy
- A team player who’s one for all and all for one
- A confident communicator who will share ideas with the wider team
- An ‘out of the box’ thinker with a passion for user behaviour
About the Company
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe. Join us. Grow with us.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Social Media Specialist
Banke International Properties
E-Commerce Manager (Digital, Social Media and Online Marketing)
Right Calibre Executive Search