Job description / Role
About the Role
We are looking for a Secondary English Teacher at GEMS Westminster, RAK.
Successful candidates should have the drive and skills to inspire and encourage young and inquisitive minds and strive for excellence in all areas.
You will have the following:
- Experience teaching KS3 & KS4 & KS5 is a must
- Experience teaching the National Curriculum for England
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
If you meet these criteria, are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students then we would welcome your application.
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package.
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.