Job description / Role
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to the assigned line manager for efficient office management.
• Use variety of software packages,such as Microsoft Word,Outlook,Powerpoint,Excel,Access,etc to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations,records,spreadsheets and databases.
• Devising and maintaining office systems.
• Booking rooms and conference facilities.
• Attending meetings,taking minutes and keeping notes.
• Invoicing if required
• Managing and maintaining petty cash records if required.
• Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies.
• Sorting and distributing incoming correspondence and organising and sending outgoing correspondence.
• Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
• Organising and storing paperwork,documents and computer based information.
• Photocopying and printing various documents,sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
• Should have diploma in Secretarial course or equivalent.
• Good decision making and prioritizing skills.
• Should work under pressure and able to multi task.
• Must be intelligent,articulate and able to communicate security-related concepts to a range of subordinates.
• Must have a good understanding of PC based systems such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
About the Company
By way of a brief introduction to National Marine Dredging Company, in 1976 as a dredging division of ADNOC a board decision was taken to form an autonomous dredging company reporting to its own Board of Directors. NMDC was founded and commenced trading in its own right on 1st January 1980.
We are a National Company owned 40% by the Government of Abu Dhabi and 60% by UAE Nationals and registered as a public company trading on the Abu Dhabi stock exchange with a registered paid up capital asset value of Dhs 169,000,000-00. Currently our business is conducted from our modern premises which include multi-discipline workshops, slip ways and a fully support administration and technical departments located in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi with subsidiary office in Zayed the Second St, Abu Dhabi.
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|
Receptionist - Corporate Office
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)