Job description / Role
- Manage day to day tasks in the office, email and calendar management and preparation of action list.
- Maintain health insurance records of the manager including his family including scheduling of medical appointments/ clearing of expenses and medical claims.
- Managing travels for the manager and his family including monitoring of subscriptions such as miles and rewards.
- Monitoring and recording of personal expenses.
- Maintain filing system for the manager both for the company and personal filings.
- Maintain Legal documents for the manager and his family.
- Maintain the manager's social media accounts.
- Liaise with other departments and personnel.
- Provide support for other departments when needed for other office works, typing, act as receptionist for the executive office and attend to office guests and arrange refreshments when required.
- Reporting to: General Manager
- Subordinates: Secretary
- Other interactions: Finance, Operations, Investments
- Number required: 1
- Duration: Permanent
- Desired start date: 1 October 2019
- Probation: 6 Months
- Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday 8:30am - 6PM, email monitoring on weekends
- Travel requirements: None
- Gross monthly base salary: 3,000 - 4,000
- Other Benefits: Annual ticket, medical Insurance
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 3-5 years experience working as a secretary with the same roles and responsibilities in the UAE.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Fast typing speed, with good command of the English language both written and spoken, flexible and attentive to work and details.
- With good understanding with travel and booking procedures and requirements including loyalty programs and rewards.
- Organized and efficient with all assigned tasks.
- Gender Preference: Female
- Language Fluency: English
- Current Location: UAE
- Specialist knowledge: Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Tech savvy, well versed with computer use and applications including mobile phone technology and applications.
About the Company
Hayaat Group is a principal investment firm that represents the third generation of the Elahi family business legacy. We partner with founders, management, and other stakeholders in accelerating, or maintaining value creation momentum through our capital, capabilities and experience.
Our successful track record of projects and investments is grounded in our patient approach, passionate commitment, diverse experience and award-winning development history. Over time, the group has grown into a multi-regional investment company with a portfolio spanning real estate, capital markets and next generation disruptors.