Job description / Role
• Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
• Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
• Alert manager about cancellations or new meetings.
• Manage travel and schedule.
• Greet and receive visitors.
• Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
• Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
• Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
• Arabic female candidates with 3-6 years of industry experience in a similar role.
• Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English.
• Ability to type in English and Arabic.
• Proficient in using popular word processing, spreadsheet, and emailing software like MS Office suite.
• Ability to think on their feet and make quick decisions.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.