Job description / Role
• Maintain files and invoice records for the department while ensuring that mailbox is checked on a regular basis and incoming mail is responded to accordingly.
• Responsible for raising the purchase order and communicating effectively with the suppliers and customers.
• Answer the telephone and assist potential inquiries by providing necessary information, updates, promotions as necessary without having to cause the customer delay.
• Responsible to process the required documentation of customers while coordinating with the finance department.
• Prepare the timesheet of the kitchen daily and update the Chef of any discrepancies.
• Take minutes of the Sausage Kitchen Meeting and function as an administrative link to ensure that all parties receive the relevant information respectively.
• Male / Female
• 40 years old and below
• At least 2 years work experience in the same role preferably in a hospitality industry
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
• Immediate joiners will be prioritize
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Natcore General Trading
Junior Office Administrator
Paris Group International