Job description / Role
• To ensure proper assistance to the Manager – ICD in carrying out all internal audit related works and responsible for an effective administrative and secretarial support for the Internal Control Department (ICD).
• Assist Manager-ICD in preparing and reviewing the Internal Audit Program.
• Assist Manager-ICD in carrying out Internal Audits, Limited Reviews and Special Tasks.
• Draft reports of Internal Audits, Limited Reviews and special tasks as per the instruction of Manager – ICD.
• Perform all kind of administrative and secretarial jobs for the ICD.
• Understand projects, departments and office management structure.
• Organize and prioritize own workload to provide effective planned support for the ICD.
• Liaise with the management and other departments as and when required.
• Maintain a comprehensive filling system and Inter-departmental coordination.
• Obtain caller's name and details; and arrange appointments with the person called upon.
• Any additional tasks assigned by the department head.
• Translate Arabic reports into English related to SCA / MOE / any authorities, as and when required.
• Right attitude to carry on smart and hard work; and complete all the given tasks on time, without any delay.
• Higher Secondary School and above with 7+ years of experience in related field
• Diploma and above with 5+ years of experience in related field
• Finance Background (preferable)
• Knowledge of shorthand typing
• Creative flair
• Ability to act independently and decisively
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.
With proven excellence in a wide range of projects including mixed-use community developments, strategically placed retail shops, health spas and hotels, RAK Properties Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) plays a central role in shaping the lifestyle of residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 2005 from the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties delivers high-quality and professionally managed projects that provides its customers with the highest level of service, while maximizing the value of their investments.
RAK Properties has sound capital of AED 2 Billion. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of RAK Properties in early 2005 was over subscribed by almost 57 times. In its mission to lead the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Properties aims to attract foreign investors of repute to launch state of the art projects, including luxurious hotels, resorts and malls. In doing so, RAK Properties serves as a catalyst for a dynamic property market in both Ras Al Khaimah and the wider United Arab Emirates.
Admin Assistant - Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation Director
University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD)
Big Fish Recruitment
Administrative Assistant / Secretary
Al Shahem Integrated Solutions
|Abu Dhabi||25 Oct|
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager