Job description / Role
Our company, ETST Industrial Engineering LLC is looking to fill the role of Document Controller to join our dynamic team.
• Registering all incoming and outgoing correspondences, MoMs, Drawings & technical submittals.
• Responsible for Controlling, tracking, issuing of complete project documentation such as incoming and outgoing correspondence, site instructions, change orders, RFI, letters, staff daily report, submittals and other forms of pertinent documents from the client and subcontractors.
• Opening new files in accordance with PQP for each new project
• Maintain Project Documentation as per ISO standards.
• Electronic-transmission of documents
• Successful closeout and handover of documentation of projects
• Responsible for receiving, logging and distributing all technical documents and assisting in coordination and monitoring of administrative activities to facilitate and expedite the work flow.
• Other administrative support, including supplies, conference room and organizational distribution lists management, and special projects
• Works in an engineering or office environment, performing various technical and administrative assignments often under time schedule pressure, requiring attention to small details having impact on program success
• Makes contact with all levels of engineers and project administrators’ vendors and purchasing agents
• Coordinates with other related technical departments as necessary to accomplish work
• General administrative support to the team. Typical tasks include:
- Document editing and printing support (word, excel, powerpoint, adobe reader, MS project, AutoCAD etc.,)
- Coordination of activity between Process and Finance teams: timesheets collation; open jobs report; cost reports
- Support to proposal documents
- Support to sales and marketing activities
- General office and reception administrative duties as required
• Documentation Controller for all projects. Typical tasks include:
- Coordination of documentation requirements on multiple concurrent projects
- Effective use of on online documentation management systems
- Printing, binding of documentation folders
- Direct interaction and coordination with customer teams on documentation requirements
• QMS coordinator. Typical tasks include:
- Performance of internal audits on team compliance with the new QMS
- Coordination of internal quality audits carried out by the team
- The updating of quality logs to ensure compliance
- Coordination with External HSEQ advisor to organize external audits
• Project Delivery Support:
- Coordination of goods-in, good-out and returns process with Workshop Manager
- Support to procurement expediting
AED 2,000 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree qualified: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a related field;
• Must have excellent technical skills with Web based applications, Microsoft Office applications, basic knowledge with Autodesk and Adobe applications and technical writing
• Compile and edit presentation details from multiple people and sources
• Solution orientated and analytical solution-oriented ability to think
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Independent way of working and assertiveness
• Experienced in working in a deadline environment.
• Effective in building good working relationships within the project team, and with project stakeholders
About the Company
Earning a reputation through uncompromising services, ETST today is getting a big demand on the market with numerous ongoing and completed projects which varies from small up to larger scale industries in the middle east.
Our engineers and technicians have developed and installed bulk material handling solutions throughout the region for over 18 years. We are available to provide specialist guidance and assistance on all your bulk material handling questions and challenges.
We have advanced capabilities in structural, electrical, mechanical and automation engineering services. Spanning design, construction, maintenance, plant installation and relocation, implementing the highest technology for a lean and optimized production facilities and plant processes.
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company