Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinates meeting, conferences arrangements.
• Develop, organize, and oversee the maintenance of central filing systems.
• Compile data for reports, store and retrieve management data for the preparation of special and recurring reports as needed.
• Interact with other concerned staff in the coordination and follow-up of assignments/ requests.
• Receive and process incoming mail and correspondence, and determine the proper assignment, distribution, date and follow-up action required.
• Maintains the confidentially and integrity of critical documents and information relative personnel and the overall functions of Space missions Department.
• Assures compliance with directives, special instructions, procedures and deadlines.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Assists the Director of Space missions Department.
• Maintains confidentiality related information to maintain the integrity and efficiency of the Team.
• Responsible for the logging in, distribution and monitoring of all documents both internal and external inclusive.
• Prepare and produce Power Point and Excel database presentations as required.
• Assist the Project Manager’s with preparation of the new monthly report; a key task being to ensure consistency in the use of data and presentation.
• This will involve maintaining the database of information and historic reports.
• Assist Project Manager’s with the preparation of regular project reports to ensure that deadlines are met and reports are consistent.
• Assisting Team with the setup of their projects, systems implementation and developing documentation procedures and processes.
• Maintenance and implementation of the Agency’s Document policies and procedures to fully cover the system’s management process (production, numbering, distribution, storage and retention).
• Monitor and continuously improve the document control procedures in accordance with the project objectives.
• Assist, interfaces and liaisons between the consultants and project managers for submittals.
• Provide hardcopies and softcopies of documentation to project engineers/managers and scanning capabilities to readable electronic Acrobat Reader (PDF) files.
Management of Additional Administrative Staff
• Oversee and coordinate the work of Project specific administrative staff to ensure that Group administrative processes and systems are consistent and efficient.
• At least 10 years experiences in UAE within related job areas.
• Fluent English speaking and writing.
• Familiar with projects, projects management and to have a brief technical experience.
• Minimum of bachelor degree certificate.
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Al Fattan Ship Industry
|Abu Dhabi||12 Sep|
A Leading Group In UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Admin Services Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|