Job description / Role
Our client, an event management firm, is urgently looking for a Secretary to be based in Abu Dhabi. The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Founder and research-based support to the HR.
Your responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
• Implement and maintain office systems
• Maintain schedules and calendars
• Arrange and confirm appointments
• Organize internal and external events
• Handle incoming emails, mail and other material
• Set up and maintain document management systems
• Set up work procedures
• Collate information
• Maintain databases
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
• Liaison with internal and external contacts
• Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
• Operate office equipment
• Manage office supplies
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following criteria.
• Willing to work outside normal working hours if and as needed
• Relevant training or qualification
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft applications including spreadsheets and database management
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Knowledge of business principles
• Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
• Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents
• Proven experience in information, research and communication management
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||11 Nov|