Secretary / Executive Secretary
Job description / Role
• Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executives and/or other assigned leadership staff.
• Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
• Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
• Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
• Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
• Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
• Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
• Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
• Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: as per UAE Labor Law
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and record keeping systems.
• Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
About the Company
THE PARIS GROUP LLC is recognized for 40 years of success with apparel distribution and supply throughout the Middle East and Far East Region. The Paris Group board strives to demonstrate its appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent and distributor.
A team of more than 4,000 highly skilled and dedicated multinational professionals from around 32 nationalities are an extension of Paris Group, with direct employees of over 3,301 in United Arab Emirates & the GCC Region.
With a vision to take the fashion industry to new levels in the GCC Region, Paris Group is constantly creating franchise partnerships with global fashion designers such as: BALMAIN PARIS, CANALI, GIANFRANCO FERRE, LOUIS FERAUD, PIERRE CARDIN, and ALESSANDRO DELL'AQUA.
Apart from the retail chain, Paris Group has an entire wholesale division including an 800,000 sq ft. fully automated warehouse; which is one of the biggest retail fashion logistics center in the UAE.
Part of Paris Group is SANKARI INVESTMENTS. Our real estate development business includes selecting the best locations for development projects and constructing well established residential properties.
Paris Group strives to build incomparable trustworthiness among its clients, absolute trademark of professionalism and excellent service deliverance. ‘THE PARIS GROUP LLC’ business house is founded by the impeccable Dr. Abdulkader Sankari.
The Paris Group is one of the leading established conglomerate in the UAE for more than 35 years from now by building incomparable trustworthiness among its clients, absolute trademark of professionalism and excellent service deliverance. The group enjoys an unmatched and respectable leadership role in the retail industry as the franchise partnership with the world’s top fashion brands. The group has also been in the passion for developing new concepts, managing and operating themed luxury food outlets, restaurants and cafes in the UAE. We currently operate over 300+ stores across the GCC & Egypt.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow