Job description / Role
A leading furniture manufacturing and fit-out company is looking for an experienced Executive Secretary with the following essential requirements :
The candidate will be reporting to a company director and top-caliber will be considered.
Department : Procurement ( FF&E ) & Business Development
• Minimum 10 years’ gulf experience with a reputed organization in a similar industry
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• Seasoned and mature, age 38-45
• (( The right male candidate could be an asset too))
• Excellent written and oral English communication with efficient interpersonal skills.
• Well versed in MS Office packages, particularly excel with good numerical abilities.
• Obsessive attention to detail, meticulous in approach.
• Ability to organize and archive libraries with material resources and pricing comparisons.
• Knowledge of materials (primarily FF&E and Soft Furnishing items for this role), suppliers and general workings of the furniture industry.
• Skillful negotiation with vendors ( local and overseas), supply-chain (order) management and tracking
• Mastery of diligent, effective and regular follow up.
About the Company
A leading interior and fit-out company in the UAE.