Job description / Role
To ensure all allocated tasks are performed efficiently, effectively, and accurately for a smooth running of the office and administration functions.
Reports to: Chairman.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Managing the Chairman’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
• Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
• Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
• Making travel arrangements for chairman.
• Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials.
Minimum Educational Qualifications & Previous Experience:
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field.
• The Candidate must be speaking ENGLISH AND MANDARIN Languages.
• The job can be occupied by male or female.
• The candidate must have flexibility in terms of duty timings.
• The job preferred to be occupied by single person.
• Advance training or education in administrative functions required.
• Minimum (2) or more years of experience in the same roles required.
• Ability to interact effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
• Ability to problem-solve issues.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook specifically), and database uses.
• Must be honest, dependable, and able to meet deadlines.
• Must be organized and able to handle multiple tasks.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Willingness to accommodate requests for support outside of regular business hours on occasion, with appropriate notice.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Irwin & Dow
Secretary - Flexible Hours
Receptionist & Office Assistant - International Law Firm