Job description / Role
Park Hyatt Saigon is the French mansion by the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia's most bustling cities.
Amongs 16 awards in the past 4 years, these marvellous achievements are inspiring, acting as beacons of resilience and hospitality for both guests and our local communities:
2021 Best 500 Hotels in the World, Travel and Leisure
2020 Best Hotel Makeovers in Asia, Best of the Decade Awards, Smart Travel Asia
2019 The Top 100 Hotels in the World, Travel and Leisure
2019 The 10 Best City Hotels in Asia, Travel and Leisure
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch - colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
We will continue to enhance the quality of the products craftsmanship with the willingness to create objectively a world 'finest product' and promise exceptional quality , continue creating and enhancing the hotel to ensure Park Hyatt Saigon can carry out its future vision is to become a landmark, one of the world's legendary great hotels.
In order to achieve this grand mission, it's greatly thanks to our talents who are experienced, well trained, and deeply focused on the hotel's future goals and position.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is looking for Secretary of Sales & marketing. Join with Hyatt corporation to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- Maintains records of all sales agreements, contracts and quotations and update customer database
- Assists in preparing Sales reports for daily briefing and monthly meeting
- Assists to conduct extensive competitor research and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the Hotel.
- Ensures a high level of exposure for Hotel through direct sales solicitation via telephone, contracts and written communications.
- Provides administrative support to Division Head and ensures the implementation of hotel policies, standards, and procedures as they apply to the administrative functions.
- Type, file, and upkeep of all private and confidential matters related to the department.
- Set up a systematic and efficient filing system, both for hard files as well as all electronic data, that enables quick retrieval.
- Ensure all files are kept up to date at all times.
- Prepare the relevant materials for all meetings attended by the Division Head: Daily Operations Meeting, Leadership Committee Meetings, Departmental Meetings and ad hoc meetings.
- Greets visitors/ answer phone, ascertains nature of business, and conducts visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Type, take dictation and minutes, draft letters, compose correspondence, file and trace.
- Monitors and maintains the proper appearance of the Division's office area.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Understands and strictly adhere to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Diploma/qualification in related major
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese
- Positive attitude and strong desire to learn and develop
- Passionate for the hospitality industry
- High commitment
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Excelsior Group ME
Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Gulf Target Holdings
Office Manager / Admin Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Daniel & Philip's Leaf - DPL Group