Job description / Role
The Job purpose of this Secretary/Office Coordinator role is to provide secretarial and administration support to the CEO of one of our subsidiaries within the Technology sector.
- Office administration: Make sure that the company runs smoothly. Answer calls/emails. Monitor stationary requirements and all office equipment. Correctly file all documentation. Assist with sorting out any IT related issue. Assist with contracts and licenses renewals and carry out tasks such as printing and binding.
- CEO support: Arrange business/personal trips for the CEO, as well as for incoming guests hosted by the company: arrange visas, book flight tickets, hotels, transportation, itineraries and fulfill any other trip-specific requirements. Submit travel authorization and leave application forms. Prepare cash reimbursements as required.
- Projects Support : Support the CEO with preparation of scientific reports and presentations. Search, read and compile publications. Research Analysis.
- Basic Accounting : Submit purchase and payment requisitions. Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers. Communicate with suppliers and assist resolving purchase orders, invoices or payment discrepancies and documentation. Assist finance managers in audits and troubleshooting. Process petty cash replenishment requisition monthly. Monthly compilation of the forecast cash requirements for operational purpose. Submit monthly funds requests. Manage settlement of outstanding liabilities. Keep track of project budget expenses
- HR tasks: Act as a point of contact between employees and HR for visas and issuance of letters and certificates. Make sure all HR related forms are submitted as required. Keep record of companies and employees documentation. Assist with updating of company policy and procedures when needed to ensure compliance with employment guidelines/laws.
Please attach CV when applying to the position. Provide us with your salary expectation.
- 3+ years experience working as Secretary/PA/Office Coordinator in a complex environment.
- Strong interest in Technology, Research and/or Science would be ideal.
- Excellent level of English is a must and fluency in Russian would be an advantage.
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Used to work autonomously and in a fast paced environment.
About the Company
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990\'s, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.