This position is closed or expired.
See other Marketing jobs
Section Head – Health Promotion
Abu Dhabi, UAE
A leading government entity is looking to hire a Section Head - Health Promotion to:
• Implement and evaluate policies and strategies for Health Promotion programs.
• Advise practitioners or general public with regards to Health Promotion issues.
• Maintain relationships with stakeholders and agencies involved in the provision of health promotion.
• Coordinate with relevant department in the organisation for the circulation of press and media releases to the public regarding Health Promotion
Experience and Qualifications:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in Public Health / Health Promotion or equivalent.
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
• Western education and qualifications preferred.
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the”Talent2” name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company’s business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world’s largest privately owned recruitment firm.