Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for:
The Section Sales Manager is responsible for managing the team ensuring to achieve the sales target, and deliver exceptional Guest Experience; to manage efficiently the stock as he/she is fully accountable of the inventory process and result; and ensure implementation of the company's policies and procedures.
What you'll do:
- Promote delivery of exceptional Guest Experience & build customer loyalty
- Ensure that shop floor employees are properly trained and coached in customer service excellence
- Use review of SOQLE results to set improvement targets in customer service excellence
- Propose remedial action plan to Floor Manager following mystery shopping results
- Review customer complaints and incident report involving customers weekly with store supervisor and provide advice and coaching
- Facilitate resolution of Guest-related issues finding the best solution to satisfy Guests and preserve the interests of the Group
- Send monthly report to Division Manager on customer complaints
- Verify conformity of VIP list proposed by store networks with criteria and submit list to Division Manager for validation
- Set up targets by segments of key customers for store to store manager and monitor performance vs. targets
- Monitor that store managers distribute these targets on customer loyalty to sales executives through their individual line targets and set targets for store managers
- Provide feedback to Floor Manager on the use of the database of key customers for CRM campaigns
- Approve rebalancing of staff between stores to improve overall performance of store
- Instruct store managers for temporary assignment of staff outside store and find replacement
- Review compensation schedule with store managers to ensure fairness
- Monitor that issues raised by daily SORT are solved on time and properly
What you need to succeed in this role:
In order to succeed in this role, we require strong people management skills from within the fashion industry. More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below....
- Have previous experience of managing large teams
- Previous fashion experience and strong product knowledge
- Excellent at collaborating cross functionally
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.