Job description / Role
This leading organisation is actively seeking a Security Architect to join their company working on an initial 6-month extendable contract which will be based in Abu Dhabi. We are looking for the relevant candidate to be based in the UAE.
• Our Client are a global cybersecurity leader that shape the cloud-centric future with technology that is transforming the way people and organizations operate.
• They address the world's greatest security challenges with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, analytics, automation, and orchestration.
• They have a recently secured a project with a government entity in the region and are looking to add this Security Architect to this confidential project.
To be successful in the role of Security Architect you should have experience in:
• Strong Security architecture knowledge (Framework, Best Practices, ISO compliance)
• Network + Application security architecture.
• Experience in delivering Health Check & Configuration Audit Services.
• Strong Infosec background to define the security best practices and compliance.
• Experience in Palo Alto networks NGFW Architecture.
• Scripting knowledge to build scripts to collect data
If you are interested in this role of Security Architect, please send your CV online. Alternatively, if you know anyone who is looking, feel free to get them in touch, referral fees paid!
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
CISO Chief Information Security Officer - Finance
|Abu Dhabi||28 May|
Network Systems Administrator
Viva HR Consultants
Cyber Security Solutions Architect