Job description / Role
- To provide day to day, hands on leadership to the Security Operations Team.
- Monitor, control and administer CBD's Security Systems, ensuring that the Bank's information is secure.
- Identify Security solutions and & Lead evaluation and selection process for security solutions.
- Lead Security related projects in the bank.
- Follow up with the Project Management steps defined (Initiation, Request for RFP, evaluation etc.) throughout the different phases of the project and report to the management for any major issues in the project.
- Monitor, control, implement and administer CBD's Security Systems, ensuring that the Bank's information is secure.
- Constantly monitor security devices for security breaches or intrusions. Investigate if any such breach has occurred and provide detailed report to your line manager.
- Ensure IT Security adopts and follow IT Security Policies, Procedures & baselines.
- To Ensure that all Security assets are maintain as per established security policies, procedures & baselines.
- Ensure to comply with the IT Security and Risk requirements.
- Coordinate with IT Team for security incidents.
- To guide and implement mitigation controls to resolve system weaknesses and security holes and ensure precautions against future similar incidents are in place.
- Documentation / Process Ownership.
- The incumbent is responsible to take ownership & maintain updated documented processes for IT Security Operations and maintain documentation related to all Security products and technologies.
- Create, Maintain Update Security Architecture diagrams.
- Manage and maintain Security Devices
- The incumbent should ensure that all security devices configuration have regular backup and are updated.
- AMC/subscriptions should be renewed on time within the approved budget.
- Identify & Evaluate appropriate security services and solutions.
- Support security awareness activities
- Bachelor's degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience are required.
- Security/ Security Products relevant certification is required.
- CISSP certification is preferred
- Minimum 8 years in IT Security related work arena.
- Experience in Firewall, IPS, Identity Management, APT, WAF, NAC DNS, Antivirus technologies.
- Knowledge of security frameworks, standards, and guidelines is preferred.
- Project Management experience required.
- Excellent command of English
- Planning and organizing skills
- Communications skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team management skills
- Excellent Interpersonal relations skills
- Stakeholder Management
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior, IT Security Analyst
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
IT Network Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Analyst (Information Security)
Middle East Executive
Fortinet / Palo Alto Security Consultant