Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified Security Guard to join our successful business.
To secure the premises and implement the rules and regulations of the company to ensure a safe working environment.
• Ensuring that they work safely and that their colleagues work safely
• Ensuring all safe behaviours are stopped and reported
• Patrolling in the company premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensuring security of doors, windows, gates, etc.
• Responding to alarms.
• Monitoring and authorizing the entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of the company.
• Writing daily reports of activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Calling police or Fire Departments in cases of emergencies, such as presence of unauthorized persons or fire.
• Circulating among visitors, and employees to preserve order and protect the property.
• Answering telephone calls to take messages, questions and providing information during business or non-business hours or when visitors ask.
• Warning persons of rule infractions or violations, and evicting violators from premises.
• To operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
• Inspecting and adjusting security systems and equipment to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
• Documenting/Recording Information, Entering, transcribing, storing, or maintaining information as required.
• Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, Providing information in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Escorting of visitors into and out of the facility.
• Carrying out searches of vehicles before entering the facility to prevent the entry of prohibited items
• Carrying out spot checks of Incoming goods to ensure that they correspond with the relevant invoices.
• Related experience of minimum 1 year in a similar role.
• Demonstrated ability to handle and resolve conflicts in an effective manner.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good eye for detail with the ability to stay organized at all times
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
• Physically dexterous.
• Extremely capable of monitoring premises through advanced security cameras.
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Guest Service Officer - Front Office
Sales/Customer Care Representative
Customer Support Executive
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Call Center Representative
PSR Solutions International
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jan|