Job description / Role
Guardian and Protector. You ensure the safety and well-being of your fellow employees, guests and visitors. You are attentive, efficient and committed, and will ensure your property remains a safe, enjoyable workplace and travel destination.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the overall safety and security of the guests, employees and property premises
- Investigate and report any violations to law/property policy, occurrences of accidents, complaints, criminal activity and crisis situations
- Conduct regular floor patrols, cash counts and crowd control
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Ensures a Health & Safety, environment competent staff by training and developing a motivated, well-qualified team.
- Ensures that all HACCP, Health & Safety Policies Standards and Procedures are adhered to all time.
- Ensures H &S standard of all services performed by outside contractors to ensure that Accor standards are maintained whenever possible.
- Monitors the state of repair of building and equipment and initiate corrective measures.
- Schedules training of all staff on H&S, Environment issues.
- Reviews and updates appropriate sections of the Hotel's Emergency Procedures Manual.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant security - health and safety experience is required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
Your team and working environment:
Located along Sheikh Zayed Road in Barsha Heights right next to Dubai Internet City Metro Station. The hotel is nestled in the key business and commercial district of Dubai Media City, Dubai Knowledge Park and Dubai Internet City. Mercure Dubai Hotel offers a unique hospitality experience for business & leisure travellers and well as for long stays at an affordable price. Close proximity to Mall of the Emirates, Palm Jumeriah and major tourist attractions.
An elegant hotel with 1015 suites and apartments spread over 41 floors. Each contemporary room features floor to ceiling windows that have exceptional views of the city & skyline. For meetings, trainings and social events the hotel offers an extensive range of multi-functional meeting and event spaces.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Health and Safety Officer
HSE Supervisor - 6 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
Health & Safety Executive
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)