Job description / Role
• Perform risk assessment of site & operation model and frame mitigation measures
• Manage physical security of sites through guarding service & monitor optimum functioning of electronic surveillance devices
• Ability to conduct detailed investigation within the policy framework, identify root cause & write report, develop management action plan for process formulation/ compliance/ improvement.
• Drive corrective and preventive process changes that could impact shrink reduction matrix positively.
• Build effective working relationship within team & manage stakeholders to drive closure of optimization trackers/ management action plan.
• Effectively manage security services vendor for SLA adherence and conduct training for guarding force on S&LP processes.
• Manage preventative maintenance of physical devices and train staff on emergency response
• Coordinate with Government agencies at site level
• Experience in investigative or loss prevention field, preferably in a retail, ecommerce, Warehouse and manufacturing industry.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced level of computer literacy including proficiency in MS office package
• UAE: Strong communication skills & basic knowledge of verbal & written English/ vernacular language.
• Egypt & KSA: Strong communication skills & knowledge of verbal & written Arabic vernacular language
• Demonstrated ability to deal with business tools & understand business metrics
• Demonstrated ability to perform in pressure environment with adherence to timelines
• Strong interpersonal skills & proven experience in managing stakeholders and vendors
• Strong business ethics, integrity and discretion
• UAE: travel between Emirates/sites will be required, driving license & transport is essential
• Egypt: Some roles will require extensive travel by road or air, applicants must have valid documents to travel by air and be willing to travel through local transport channels within their area of responsibility
• KSA: Some roles will require extensive travel by road or air, applicants must have valid documents to travel by air and be willing to travel through local transport or their own transport channels within their area of responsibility
• Experience in the military or law enforcement is preferred, as well as retail or logistics security management experience.
• Strong communication skills & basic knowledge of verbal & written Urdu, Hindi, Malyalam, Tamil & Tagalog language. Industry licensed (e.g. SIRA, SIA etc.)
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.