Job description / Role
This role will be responsible for leading the development and management of all aspects of high quality Security Services, ensuring proper delivery of these and related services to all Towers Business falling within the remit of the Company, and to individual clients in line with Company’s strategic and service objectives.
The role is very diverse and will be responsible for but not limited to the following;
• Prepare monthly security operations report for Tower business.
• Implement reporting system for all security contracts.
• Mobilize security contracts in line with the contract and mobilization plans.
• Preparation of annual security budgets for Towers and Master Community.
• Prepare and submit mobilization plan for new contracts.
• Design and implement standard operating procedures for the security operations
• Design and implement training program for security services.
• Compliance to relevant Company Governance standards.
• Understand commercial implication on department; expenditures, source of income and generating revenues.
• Prepare and submit KPI’s for all the security contracts.
• Achieve budgeted profitability on contracts, as well as meeting service level agreements.
• Budgetary and P&L accountability; ability to manage and challenge P&L.
• Promote innovative ways to add value /efficiencies & reduce costs within the team and department.
• Ensure compliance with Company financial policy and standards.
• Manage all department staff, including but not limited to; Recruitment, Performance evaluations, disciplinary action, staff Annual Leave planning and training.
• Ensure compliance with the HR policies and standards.
• Production and delivery of training program for all staff.
To be considered for this role the candidate must;
• Have significant experience in a similar role and be educated to degree level or post-graduation level.
• Appropriate security certificates or qualifications
• At least ten (10) years Security Services experience, with at least three (3) years at supervisory or management level, and within an FM, hospitality or specialized security environment.
• Experience in managing Security Services contractors and/or sub-contractors.
• Demonstrated experience in managing teams of supervisors.
• Demonstrated sound experience in the management of specialist security access and control systems.
• Demonstrated experience in designing and conducting security audits as well as loss prevention and risk management assessments.
• Demonstrated sound experience in the management of specialist security control room environments.
• Demonstrated sound experience in the management of firefighting, alarm & emergency evacuation experience.
• Experience in mobilizing security services across different business sectors within the UAE.
• Demonstrated sound experience in manpower planning.
• 5* Hotel Training and Management experience or experience in delivering subcontracted services within a 5* environment or to a 5* customer/client.
• Experience in managing security services within a residential/commercial tower.
• At least 3 years’ experience working within Dubai/UAE.
• Excellent management & commercial skills.
• IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
• Ability to present written and oral presentations.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
• Good attention to detail.
About the Company
Dubai has historically been an international hub for the physical trade of not only gold, but also many other commodities and so the establishment of the Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange (DGCX) was the next logical step for the region and the local economy. DGCX commenced trading in November 2005 as the regions first commodity derivatives exchange and has become today, the leading derivatives exchange in the Middle East.
DGCX is a subsidiary of Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), a strategic initiative of the Government of Dubai, with a mandate to enhance commodity trade flows through the Emirate by providing the appropriate physical, market, financial infrastructure and services required. The Management team of DGCX comprises senior personnel from the commodities, securities and financial services industries bringing a wealth of experience and expertise to ensure the success of DGCX.