Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company .
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures of the hotel.
- To liaise with local authorities in order to identify activities that may affect the operation of the hotel such as seasonal events, current community crime trends, political activism and other, and to share any such concerns with superiors.
- To control access to crime/natural disaster scenes in order to preserve evidence while awaiting the arrival of authorities.
- To attend to reports and to follow-up on all reported guest disturbances, or alleged theft incidents ensuring that the established policies and procedures to be followed.
- To conduct special investigation on high profile security matters and to prepare reports for managements review.
- Coach, mentor, and train security management team and officers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Security or Loss Prevention management.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Good listening and communication skills & Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, holidays, and overnights.
- Additional security related training and education is an asset.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.