Security Manager - Arabic Speaker
Job description / Role
Security Manager (Arabic Speaking)
Guardian and Protector. You ensure the safety and wellbeing of your fellow employees, guests and visitors. You are attentive, efficient and committed, and will ensure your property remains a safe, enjoyable workplace and travel destination.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the overall safety and security of the guests, employees and property premises
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the security department
- Liaison with other hotel security and law enforcement agencies and carry out investigations pertaining to all security matters.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant experience in Security as an assistant manager level of at least 2 years in a 5-star hotel is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Good communication skills in English & Arabic
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Security Manager