Job description / Role
On behalf of our client we are recruiting an experienced Security Supervisor to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis in Fujairah.
The Security Supervisor would be in charge of guarding one of the main properties. The Supervisor will be responsible of supervising a team of (10-15 persons), and for securing the property and all related belongings. The right candidate. Must have military experience.
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Supervise a team of (10 - 15 securities)
- Assign the team tasks and responsibilities
- Meet and deal tactfully and politely with general public and visitors
- Effectively and efficiently process visitors
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
- Secure entrances and exits during emergencies
- Control keys and lock combinations
- Communicate and remain accessible via any ways (approved later by the company like : line phone or cellular phone)
- Understand and comply with all requirements defined within company documents to include: Post and General Orders, plans, policies, procedures.
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required.
The ideal candidate would have the following expertise. Must have verifiable documentation of a least one experience level and at least one educational level or any reasonable combination listed below:
Experience and Education Requirements
- A minimum of two (2) years of security (armed) or law enforcement experience; or
- A Minimum of two (2) years of honorable service as a member of any Armed Forces Component.
- Received a High School from an accredited learning institution
- A minimum of 4 years in a related field
- Must fluently speak, read, comprehend, and compose coherent written reports in English.
- Must be a minimum of 22 Years of age.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.