Job description / Role
On behalf of our client we are recruiting an experienced Security Supervisor to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis in Fujairah.
The Security Supervisor would be in charge of guarding one of the main properties. The Supervisor will be responsible of supervising a team of (10-15 persons), and for securing the property and all related belongings. The right candidate. Must have military experience.
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Supervise a team of (10 - 15 securities)
- Assign the team tasks and responsibilities
- Meet and deal tactfully and politely with general public and visitors
- Effectively and efficiently process visitors
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
- Secure entrances and exits during emergencies
- Control keys and lock combinations
- Communicate and remain accessible via any ways (approved later by the company like : line phone or cellular phone)
- Understand and comply with all requirements defined within company documents to include: Post and General Orders, plans, policies, procedures.
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required.
The ideal candidate would have the following expertise. Must have verifiable documentation of a least one experience level and at least one educational level or any reasonable combination listed below:
Experience and Education Requirements
- A minimum of two (2) years of security (armed) or law enforcement experience; or
- A Minimum of two (2) years of honorable service as a member of any Armed Forces Component.
- Received a High School from an accredited learning institution
- A minimum of 4 years in a related field
- Must fluently speak, read, comprehend, and compose coherent written reports in English.
- Must be a minimum of 22 Years of age.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Safety and Security Operations Coordinator
Green Gulf Careers
Safety and Security Operations Coordinator for a Professional Services
Assistant Manager - Front Office
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jul|
Security Operations Manager for an International IT Security Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE