Job description / Role
Security Command and Control Operations / Team Support
• Monitor security CCTV workstation as per job requirements.
• Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV Control Room & its facilities and ensure proper electronic surveillance is in range.
• Ensure proper understanding of all compliance in responding to all security levels based on the location Emergency Reports and Response for effective ERT mobilization.
Electronic Surveillance Documenting / Recording Information / Investigation / Cause Report
• Maintain a secure system for providing data in accordance with the regulations set up by Department of Protective Systems (DPS) and to ensure the security of the control room and equipment is always maintained.
• Ensure recording of all CCTV Surveillance Cameras both static and PTZ for all the areas as per post instruction with occurrences, maintenance of logbook with proper handing and taking over, periodic reporting of security status to COO & LINE Manager, Report surveillance findings with accuracy with up-to-date events.
Communication and Coordination
• Communicate with team on security updates, develop and maintain positive relation among the team.
• Provide assistance in displaying and exhibiting the CCTV services to interested parties, provide an efficient and courteous radio and telephone answering service and deal efficiently with all enquires.
Safety and Alarms
• To ensure the safety and security of people and property within public areas and other facilities via surveillance of the CCTV Network, applying safety regulations as per the site evacuation plan and instructions and follow measures relating to accident, incident, and other risk.
• CCTV Operator License
• 3+ years UAE experience
• Excellent communication skills
• High School Certificate
• Familiar with SIRA Regulations
• References required
• Be able to join by the 15th September 2021
About the Company
We are excited for the world to meet Denmark in Dubai at the Danish Business Pavilion, Expo 2020. We will showcase and share our innovative knowledge, products and services that define both Denmark and hopefully the world of tomorrow.
Significantly important to the Danish Pavilion will be our world famous Danish food culinary concepts for everyone to enjoy, including all day fine & casual dining restaurant’s with additional unique food truck offerings and terrace VIP areas.
We are looking for exceptionally motivated individual’s based in the UAE with previous relevant experience in the Region, to join our amazing team. All positions will be for a minimum of 6 months with the possibility to renew for a further period depending on demonstratable abilities & attitude during the six months.
Let’s create a brighter and more sustainable future together!
Distinguished Real Estate
Deputy Zone Security Manager (Immediately Available)
Manpower Middle East
Welfare, Safety and Security Manager