Job description / Role
The Security Supervisor ensure a safe environment for the colleagues and guests and protect the assets of the hotel.
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids' Club.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Security, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To establish chain of command and responsibility, the Supervisor shall be held directly responsible to the Assistant Manager, Security.
- Training of new Security Officers to impart job knowledge and skills.
- Inspecting and briefing his/her charges before the deployment to ensure that they are neat and tidy in appearance
- Conduct regular checks on all "field" officers to assure that they are alert and discharging their duties efficiently and effectively.
- Conducting investigations and putting up the accompanying investigation papers and reports into cases which occur within the Hotel
- Cultivation of Informers with the intention of obtaining information of security interest that may be of immediate or future use to the Department for prevention and detection purposes.
- Keeping peace and order within the premises of the Hotel in dealing with criminals, trespassers or difficult characters.
- Participating in special functions or operations conducted or organized by the Hotel for VVIPS, shows, private organization or individual having official business connected with the Hotel as well as the Department directed against criminal and undesirable elements.
- Taking charge and inspecting all equipment to ensure that they are in working order and that all cameras are correctly focused and in good working condition.
- Conducting regular and periodical checks on taking immediate follow-up action to rectify faults, damage, etc detailed in the following
- Reflecting all activities involving the Department in the Daily Security Report.
- Attending the briefing session that shall take place twenty (20) minutes before the commencement of each shift.
- Security Supervisor must have a minimum of 5 years Security experience
- Minimum education of high school
- Experience in leading a team in a hotel
- SIRA license valid
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Danish Business Pavilion
Zone Deputy Security Manager
Manpower Middle East
Security Team Leader
Assistant Security Manager