Job description / Role
Guardian and Protector. You ensure the safety and wellbeing of your fellow employees, guests and visitors. You are attentive, efficient and committed, and will ensure your property remains a safe, enjoyable workplace and travel destination.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Training of Security employees in all regulations and factors affecting the operations of the Hotel e.g. Fire prevention and safety procedures, basic firefighting, preservation of crime scene and evidence, actions, duties and powers where crime is detected, action in crisis situations and report writing.
- Is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
- Ensure all staff are thoroughly familiar with the Hotel/Apartments emergency procedures and in a state of preparedness for any emergency which may occur.
- Execution of regular/ technical skills training.
- Supervise the daily processing and distribution of security reports to the Management team, as well as day-to-day Security operations.
- Ensure the overall safety and security of the guests, employees and property premises.
- Investigate and report any violations to law/property policy, occurrences of accidents, complaints, criminal activity and crisis situations.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in 5 star hotels.
- SIRA Supervisory license required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion :
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.