SEN Teacher - September 2023
Job description / Role
About the Role
GEMS Wesgreen International School, Sharjah are looking for a qualified and experienced SEND teacher to join our world class school from September 2023. An 'Outstanding' SEND teacher who is driven and committed and driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Plan, prepare, research lessons and adapt teaching materials to successfully motivate and deliver the curriculum to students
- Teach students on an individual, class or small group basis
- Liaise with parents, external agencies and a range of other professionals, counselors, and administrators
- Work closely with Teachers and TAs to ensure appropriate monitoring and support for SEN students
To be considered you must have:
- A Bachelor Degree in a related subject
- A certified teaching qualification such as BEd/PGCE/PGDE or equivalent
- Recent and relevant track record of progress made supporting student with additonal needs/SEN
- Experience teaching the National Curriculum for England
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including: Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, tuition fee concession, private medical insurance, annual airfare to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
GEMS Teachers also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards www.gemsrewards.com which provides significant savings on day to day life in the UAE. We offer thousands of discounts and 2 for 1 offers on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets, making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.