Job description / Role
Senior Account Manager Enterprise Government Sales (based in Abu Dhabi - Arabic speaking)
The purpose of this position is to managing Enterprise accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and, offer end-to-end solutions as well as propose the right product/service mix with the right pricing relevant to the customer in order to maximize sales opportunities.
• Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience in IT & Telecom Services sales with at least 2 years of experience in selling products to a variety of industry sectors
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Sales/Marketing
Knowledge and skills:
• Excellent selling/ cross-selling/ up-selling skills
• Knowledge in TAS, SFA, Seibel a plus
• Demonstrates high standard for personal motivation
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities
• Strong & excellent time-management and organizational skills
• High standard of Telecommunication product and service knowledge
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
• Fluency in English and preferably also in Arabic
About the Company
du is the new telecommunication services provider in the UAE. We are an integrated service provider offering voice, data, video and content services over fixed and mobile networks to residential and business customers.
du has three broad target segments:
Consumers: Focusing on individuals and households by offering mobile and fixed voice calling, Internet, data services and television. Businesses: Focusing on small to very large corporations and government agencies by offering integrated fixed and mobile business solutions including voice, data, content and applications as well as professional services.
Carriers: Focusing on providing carrier, international data networks and wholesale services to international operators, multinational corporations and telecom carriers.
The needs of our customers are our primary focus. Our aim is to provide new and innovative services that deliver a better customer experience.