Job description / Role
- In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for managing company financial and accounting activities up to the issue of financial statements, government reporting and audit.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Assist with the development and implementation of financial policies, procedures and systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong accounting software user skills in UAE region (Tally, Oracle, QuickBooks etc.)
- Strong analytical skill, detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think proactively and work in an open, team environment
- Language: fluent in English, written and speaking Russian is an advantage
- Experience in Crude Oil Commodity Product and General Trading
About the Company
A Leading Trading Company in the UAE.