Job description / Role
Inspire Selection has the pleasure of working exclusively with a financial services company in the DIFC which is headquartered in the US.
The successful candidate will be absolutely top calibre, a high achiever with an excellent, lively personality and plenty of charisma.
Accounts Payable which includes:
• Verification of invoice approvals
• Processing of invoices for payment
• Reconciliation of associated balance sheet accounts
• Verifying approval documentation followed by processing funding of contracts
Accounts Receivable which includes:
• Posting of payments from customers
• Reconciliation of bank to AR postings and reconciliation of Accounts Receivable Ledger Accounts
• Reporting of amounts that could not be applied to a customer & close liaison with customer services to resolve
• Adherence to SOX Controls
• Ongoing review and continuous improvement of processes
• Assists in reporting financial information re. treasury, real estate, legal, accounting, etc., as required.
• Review bank accounts daily for cash balance and relevant cash management
AED 20,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• SOX experience
• Newly qualified or working towards ACCA/CIMA
• At least 3 years experience in a multinational company, working in the finance/accounting team
• Fluent in English with the ability to write with flawless grammar
• Strong MS Office skills including advanced Excel
• Willing to go the ‘extra mile’
• Keen to learn and progress
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
INC System Integrations
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
A Leading Oil Trading and Shipping Company in the UAE