Job description / Role
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Senior Accountant will manage end to end finance for 5 construction and property projects.
A prestigious Abu Dhabi business services organisation managing a portfolio of elite venues for their client base. They offer state of the art office space and future progression plans.
The Senior Accountant will hold the following responsibilities:
* Month end reporting
* Cash flow reporting and forecasting
* Leading the budget and forecast process for multiple projects
* Accounts payable and processing payments
* Accounts receivable/credit control
* AED 25000 plus benefits
* Must have project finance experience
* Must be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
* Must have used Oracle
* Similar Senior Accountant or Project Accountant background
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies