Job description / Role
• He should have knowledge in Accounting Software (Tally, Peachtree,Sage and etc).
• Preferably an Arabic Speaking applicant
• Has knowledge in Accounts (Debit and Credit) and passing double entries.
• Entering transaction is ERP (Utilities Bills, Salaries, Fixed Assets, Depreciation, Monthly Closing Entries Prepaid, Sales and Purchase.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliations
• Preparing Petty Cash Reconciliations
• Reconcile and prepare Statement of Receivables/Payables (Aging Report)
• Have knowledge in Inventory (Aging and Closing)
• Preparing and Checking for Employees Salaries in WPS
• Preparing for Company Payments (Cheques, Credit Cards and Wire Transfer)
• Update all Company records for the purpose month closing and financial preparations
• 12.Has knowledge on how to prepare and submit VAT UAE upto filing the return
• Maintain and update VAT records including VAT supporting documents
• Has knowledge of financial statement able to work as part of our team and provide other accounts and admin support .
• Able to handle 3-4 accounts assistance
• Financial Reporting to be done every month end to the General Manager.
AED 5,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual Air Ticket going to Home Country, Medical Insurance for every employee
• Preferably an Arabic Speaking Applicant
• Should be a Degree Holder Major in Finance/Accounting
• Must have an UAE Experience for 4-5 years
• Must have knowledge in UAE Market
• Should have good etiquette towards works
• Must have good Computer skills especially in Excel File
About the Company
Naran General Trading is an ISO 9001-2000 Certified UAE company established in Dubai in the year of 2000 to provide high quality products and services to customers in UAE,GCC and other countries in the Middle East. NARAN GTG now is part of a group which include 3 other companies : NARAN Precast Concrete Company LLC NARAN Construction Contracting company LLC NARAN Rental Company LLC Structure & Services The Staff possess a wealth of information and experience, and have built the proper channels and links with international manufacturers, thus enhancing our procurement and purchasing strength to a level envied by many rivaled by none. Logistic - We are committed to ensuring our products and services arrived on time. And to uphold that commitment, we have an extensive information network to coordinate our global delivery program.