Job description / Role
• Job Title: Senior Accountant
• Industry: FMCG
• Location: Dubai, UAE
• Overseeing the Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable cycle for the UAE operations.
• Managing Month End closing of Financial
• Maintaining Accruals & Prepayments Schedules and Postings
• Cash Flow Forecast and Management (Managing Corporate Liquidity)
• Maintaining fixed assets register and reconciliation with General Ledger.
• Recording intercompany transactions and reconciliation.
• Performing Bank Reconciliation
• Evaluation, advise and Filing of VAT Returns
• Evaluation, advise and Implementation of Effective Internal Control System
• Liaison and communication with external Auditors and other stakeholders
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in mid level accounting position within a blue chip FMCG company.
• University degree in Accounting
• SAP Financial system experience will be desirable .
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|