Job description / Role
• Examine accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and comply to standards defined within the company.
• Review records of accounts and input entries into proper accounts.
• Develop and implement proper keeping of financial records, making use of current technologies.
• Preparing and sending invoices to clients, liaising clients on payment and invoicing queries
• Check and verify documents on bank reconciliation and ensure proper documentation for the internal and external auditors review.
• Developing in-depth knowledge of organizational process and products/clients
• Develop financial reports and assist with the analysis of financial data
• Prepare journal vouchers
• Coordinate with the auditors and provide the necessary documents and financial reports
• Setting up of accounting policies and procedures and manuals and building efficient internal controls
• Generating monthly accounts payable ageing report and adjusting the report for advances paid and amount agreed with the vendor
• Obtaining higher level approvals for the payment run and finalizing the payment schedule
• Assist in preparation of budget
• Generating timely MIS report
• Preparing monthly payroll (salary calculation, payment & monitoring staff benefits, e.g. Leave Salary)
• Handling VAT related responsibilities including VAT filing
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with different levels of staff
• Be able to prioritize key tasks and manage own workload
• Be able to work independently and use their own initiative to learn
• Have good grasping ability
• Maintain confidentiality at all times
About the Company
Infinite Ties is HR consultancy & recruitment firm that partners businesses with their requirements and supports them in placement of right talents, review and implementation of policies and procedures. At Infinite Ties, we are highly devoted to providing excellent service, long term relationship and competitive pricing
We are committed to helping organizations become more productive and profitable through effective and efficient relationship strategies and tailor-made solutions for their business.
We also incorporate innovative means to procure right professionals. Our experts focus on online media to make sure that our clients receive the most suitable candidates for their organization. With our industry expertise, we understand that companies today require more than a skilled candidate; they reach for employees who are honest, productive, exhibit a positive attitude and have good team spirit.
TGC Consulting Middle East
B. & R. Dora International DMCC
A Leading Distributor in the UAE
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|