Job description / Role
• You serve the role of the assistant of Finance and Accounting Manager for the project, handling all project related finance and accounting duties, including AR, AP, treasury/cash management, risk management and project cost reporting.
• Prepare monthly financial packages in concert with month-end close and PRMs (project review meetings.)
• Monitor the projects key performance indicators.
• Provide accurate and timely information in order to comply with regulatory requirements cost certifications, tax returns, and annual financial statements.
• Manage the projects cash flow. Ensure that CRCC is paid accurately and timely. Ensure that vendors are paid accurately and timely.
• Process accounts receivables, including preparation of monthly draw requests to projects funding source and subsequent monitoring of timely collection
• Process accounts payables, including data entry of subcontractor requisitions and subsequent timely payment to subcontractors.
• Perform timely monthly close, allowing more time for value-added analysis and better-informed management decisions.
• Prepare monthly journal entries, account analyses and maintain the trial balance for project(s).
• Be proactive. Communicate effectively with vendors and subcontractors, keeping them informed of paperwork requirements and payment status.
• Willing to be assigned in Sharjah, UAE
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
• 3 years of construction accounting experience. Construction projects cost accounting experience will be key for this position.
• Construction based accounting software experience.
• Construction project Joint venture finance and accounting working experience is preferred.
• Experience in AP, AR, GL, Project cost accounting and monthly close process.
• Experience in MS Excel, Word and Outlook and construction accounting software.
• Fundamental knowledge of IFRS.
• English as working language. Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
About the Company
China Railway Construction Corporation Limited ("CRCC") was solely established by China Railway Construction Corporation on November 5th, 2007 in Beijing, and is now a mega size construction corporation under the administration of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China (SASAC). On March 10th and 13th, 2008, CRCC was listed in Shanghai (SH, 601186) and Hong Kong (HK, 1186) respectively, with a registered capital totaled RMB 13.58 billion.
CRCC, one of the world's most powerful and largest integrated construction group, ranking the 59th among the Fortune Global 500 in 2019, and the 14th among the China 500 in 2018，as well as 3rd among ENR’s Top 250 Global Contractors, is also one of the largest engineering contractor in China.
The business of CRCC covers project contracting, survey design consultation, industrial manufacturing, real estate development, logistics, trade of goods and materials as well as capital operations. CRCC has developed mainly from construction contract into a complete and comprehensive industrial chain of scientific research, planning, survey, design, construction, supervision, maintenance and operation, etc. The comprehensive industrial chain enables CRCC to provide his clients one-stop integrated services. Now CRCC has established its leadership position in project design and construction fields in plateau railways, high-speed railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and urban rail traffic.