Job description / Role
• Participate and review the company’s current book keeping, accounting, tax, auditing and treasury functions and accelerate the adoption of ERP systems and industry modules.
• Implement effective Auditing, Managerial and Cost accounting practices
• Lead and train junior staff members
• Communicate with internal teams and external advisors via weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• All other accounting tasks as needed
• Certified CA/CPA with minimum five years’ experience in the maritime industry (preferably in a ship management/owning company using ERP accounting software).
• Advanced MS Excel skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
• Excellent command over verbal and written English communication skills.
• Extremely organized with strong multi-tasking and management skills.
• Good negotiation skills.
About the Company
We are a well reputed international shipping company with offices in North America, China, Japan, Middle East and Asia. The company has the biggest infrastructure and is successfully managing a fleet of 300 ships and over 8 mill DWT annually.
Building on our proven expertise, we have aggressive growth plans to expand our global footprint to entering new markets hence we require experienced, hardworking, ambitious and result oriented individuals to join our team.
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Irwin & Dow
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|