Job description / Role
An Excellent Opportunity for the position of Senior Accountant with a leading Group of Companies:
• The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits.
• Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
• Preferably an Arab National with Energy Sector Experience.
If you match the below mentioned requirements please send in your Updated Professional CV online.
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: additional benefits
Job Credentials Required:
• Minimum 8 years of work experience (Preferably Relevant Experience in Energy Sector Oil / Gas Industry - 5 years)
• Prepare tax documents.
• Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs when required.
• Compile and analyze financial statements
• Manage budgeting and forecasting
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting and ACCA or CMA Certified.
• Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)and Accounting Software's.
About the Company
Raban Al-Safina Group of Companies stands as one of the most prominent industrial organizations in Iraq work in different fields in power industry, oil & gas, systems technology, and many others.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Accountant - Tally and Excel
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|